Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello All

I've gotten more comfortable with blogging now and, because of this, I've decided to create a way of pushing another, more minor hobby of mine onto the world wide web. For those that know me, this will come as no surprise...but I like taking pictures.

Pictures of this, that, etc. Whatever image I can find that could have some sort of significance to someone, I try to record these. I hope for you to join me in this venture so I'm extending an offer to publish your work (though you may not consider it 'work') and I hope you'll accept.

Email your pictures to me at CMWicker@gmail.com and I'll gladly look those you send me over and put up the 'good ones.'

Maybe that's generic but I'm at lunch and should get back to work...here's a few samples:


A lazy day in the grass



Lake Mac at Sunset....from on top of the gravel piles


Leading up to "Dead Man's Hill" near Kalkaska, Michigan.

No comments: